Sheet Pan Ratatouille
Ratatouille is a classic vegetarian French dish that I made in one pan in no time and got the most caramelized and tender vegetables.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1large eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2zucchinis, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2heirloom tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1white onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 4cloves garlic
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1teaspoon salt
- ½teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Step 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step 2Place eggplant, zucchinis, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, and garlic in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper; toss vegetables until well coated.
Step 3Roast in the preheated oven until slightly tender; about 20 minutes. Mix and roast for another 12 minutes. Reduce heat to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) and cook until vegetables begin to caramelize; about 10 minutes. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.