Firecracker Pasta Salad
This colorful Firecracker Pasta Salad is packed with eye-pleasing colors and is perfectly simple to make.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 2(9 ounce) packages BUITONI® Refrigerated Light Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- ¼cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼cup red wine vinegar
- 2medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2cups broccoli florets
- 1large green bell pepper, chopped
- ½cup pitted and halved ripe olives
- ½cup BUITONI® Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ¼cup BUITONI® Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Romano Cheese
Step 1Heat oil in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Pour into large bowl; cool. Whisk in vinegar.
Step 2Add prepared pasta, tomatoes, broccoli, bell pepper, olives, Parmesan cheese and Romano cheese; toss well to coat. Refrigerate or serve immediately.