Cranberry Arctic Freeze Pie
Every Christmas my Granna makes a dessert called arctic freeze. I thought it would be wonderful if transformed into a pie.
- Serves: 8 persons
- ½(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1tablespoon white sugar
- 1tablespoon mayonnaise
- ½(20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- ½(14 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2tablespoons chopped pecans
- ½(8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®)
- ½cup miniature marshmallows
- 1(9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
Step 1Blend cream cheese, sugar, and mayonnaise together in a bowl. Add pineapple, cranberry sauce, and pecans; mix to combine. Fold in frozen whipped topping and mini marshmallows.
Step 2Pour mixture into graham cracker pie crust. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.