Sangria isn't just for summer anymore! Mix together crisp apple cider, aromatic cinnamon, DeKuyper® Triple Sec, and white wine. Top it all off with soda water. The result? A light and delicious fall sangria cocktail you'll want to share with friends.
- Serves: 6 persons
- ½cup DeKuyper® Triple Sec
- 1(750 milliliter) bottle dry white wine
- 3cups apple cider
- 2medium apples, cored and diced
- 2medium oranges, cut into wedges
- 2medium lemons, cut into wedges
- 3cinnamon sticks
- Soda water
Step 1Add all ingredients except soda water into a large pitcher and stir to combine.
Step 2Allow to sit in the refrigerator for 3 to 24 hours.
Step 3Pour sangria and fruit into glasses with ice. Top with soda water.