Savory Shrimp Salad Dip
The best of summer's veggies blended with savory tiny shrimp and turmeric. Simple and satisfying. Great for dinner parties, potlucks, and shindigs. Serve with crackers or in a wrap.
- Serves: 6 persons
- ½teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1teaspoon ground turmeric
- 6tablespoons mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1teaspoon liquid aminos (such as Bragg®), or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½large cucumber, finely chopped
- ½large tomato, finely chopped
- ½medium leek, finely chopped
- 1cup fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves, or to taste
- 2(4.5 ounce) cans small shrimp, drained
Step 1Heat oil in small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add turmeric and heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Combine turmeric with mayonnaise, liquid aminos, and pepper.
Step 2Add cucumber, tomato, leek, spinach, and basil. Mix together. Stir in shrimp until well combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.