Easy Cranberry Cheesecake
This is a family favorite that we have every year for Christmas. Kids and adults love it!
- Serves: 1 person
- ¾cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½cup chopped macadamia nuts
- ¼cup melted margarine
- 2tablespoons white sugar
- ¼cup cold water
- 1(.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2(8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1(7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1(16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1cup frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Step 2Mix graham cracker crumbs, macadamia nuts, margarine, and sugar together in a bowl; press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Step 3Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cool crust.
Step 4Mix water and gelatin together in a saucepan over low heat until dissolved, 3 to 4 minutes.
Step 5Beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream together in a bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed. Gradually stir gelatin mixture and cranberry sauce into cream cheese mixture; fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture over crust. Chill cheesecake in the refrigerator until firm, at least 1 hour.