Fresh, juicy peaches and the slightly earthy and spicy notes of ancho chile will transform plain guacamole into something wonderful! Adjust the chile to your liking.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 3medium avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2teaspoons lime juice
- ½teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1pinch salt to taste
- 1large fresh peach - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2tablespoons minced red onion
- ½small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2tablespoons minced cilantro
Step 1Mash avocados in a small bowl. Mix in lime juice, ancho chile powder, and salt, leaving chunks if desired. Stir in peach, red onion, jalapeno, and cilantro. Serve immediately.