Tropical Banana Breeze Taco Cup
Bananas, pineapple, strawberries, and chocolate served over ice cream make me feel like I'm on a Caribbean cruise. Put it all in a sweet taco cup and it's company-worthy!
- Serves: 1 person
- 1(6 inch) flour tortilla
- 1teaspoon butter, melted
- 1teaspoon cinnamon sugar, or to taste
- 2scoops vanilla ice cream
- ½banana, halved lengthwise
- 2strawberries, diced
- 2tablespoons pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2tablespoons whipped cream, or to taste
- 1tablespoon chocolate syrup, or to taste
- 1teaspoon chopped toasted walnuts
Step 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Step 2Place tortilla inside a small, oblong oven-proof baking dish so that it forms a cup. Brush the inside of the tortilla with melted butter; lightly sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Step 3Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Carefully remove taco cup from the dish and cool on a wire rack.
Step 4Place ice cream scoops side by side in the taco cup. Place banana halves on either side of the ice cream. Place diced strawberries on top of one scoop and pineapple tidbits over the other. Dollop whipped cream in the center and drizzle chocolate syrup over all. Top with walnuts.