Basil and Parsley Asparagus
Fresh asparagus is accented by a perfectly flavored herb butter that is so easy to prepare.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- ½teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- ⅛teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 3tablespoons butter, melted
- 1tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
Step 1Cook asparagus in boiling water in large uncovered skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain well. Place on serving dish.
Step 2Stir parsley, basil and pepper into melted butter. Pour over asparagus. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.