Cavatappi Pasta Salad with Tuna and Olives
This is a great macaroni salad with cavatappi pasta I started making a few years back and is now requested at every event I attend. So simple, yet delicious!
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1(16 ounce) package cavatappi pasta
- 2cups mayonnaise
- 2(11 ounce) cans albacore tuna, drained
- 1(6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 4stalks celery, chopped
- ½medium white onion, chopped
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
Step 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add cavatappi and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 9 to 10 minutes. Drain and run under cold water until no longer hot. Drain again and transfer to a big bowl.
Step 2Add mayonnaise, tuna, olives, celery, onion, salt, and pepper to the pasta; toss until fully combined. Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.