Chicken Provencal Wrap With Spinach, Goat Cheese and Peppadews
Try this yummy Roasted Chicken Wrap made with spinach, goat cheese, pesto, peppadews, and Provençal mustard.
- Serves: 1 person
- 1whole wheat wrap
- 1tablespoon Provençal mustard
- 1tablespoon pesto
- 1small handful of organic spinach
- ¼cup organic rotisserie chicken (pulled into thick pieces)
- 1 ½tablespoons peppadews (chopped into strips)
- 1tablespoon goat cheese (crumbled)
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Begin by warming the whole wheat wrap in the oven or in a toaster. Next smear on the Provençal mustard onto one half of the wrap and pesto onto the other. Add spinach and top with roasted chicken, peppadews, and crumbled goat cheese.
Step 3Roll in half or fold like a taco and enjoy. This sandwich is best made right away but if wrapped tight and stored in the refrigerator, this sandwich can last up to 6 hours before getting too soggy.