Chicken Club Pasta Salad
Chicken club sandwich-style pasta! Substitute Monterey Jack cheese for the Muenster, if desired.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 8ounces corkscrew-shaped pasta
- ¾cup Italian-style salad dressing
- ¼cup mayonnaise
- 2cups chopped, cooked rotisserie chicken
- 12slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1cup cubed Muenster cheese
- 1cup chopped celery
- 1cup chopped green bell pepper
- 8ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1avocado - peeled, pitted, and chopped
Step 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
Step 2Whisk Italian-style dressing and mayonnaise together in a large bowl. Stir pasta, chicken, bacon, Muenster cheese, celery, green bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and avocado into dressing until evenly coated.