Grilled Pork Chops With Balsamic Marinade
Awaken your taste buds with our easy grilled pork chops that get loads of flavor from a simple balsamic vinegar, garlic, and rosemary marinade.
- Serves: 4 persons
- For the Pork Chops:
- 4bone-in pork chops (1 to 1 1/2 inches thick)
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the Marinade:
- ½cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼cup olive oil
- 2tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1tablespoon brown sugar , packed
- ½teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- ¼cup loosely packed rosemary leaves
- 2green onions, coarsely chopped
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper.
Step 3In a blender, combine the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, ground black pepper, garlic, rosemary, and green onions . Blend until smooth.
Step 4Put the pork chops in a heavy-duty food storage bag or nonreactive container. Add the marinade mixture and turn to coat the pork thoroughly. Refrigerate for 4 to 8 hours.
Step 5Remove the pork from the marinade. Discard the marinade.
Step 6Heat the grill to medium heat of about 375 F. Grill the pork chops over direct heat for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side to sear. Then move the pork chops to indirect heat and continue grilling until they are cooked through, about 15 minutes. They should register at least 145 F on a food thermometer.