Summer Salad with Burrata, Tomatoes, and Nectarines
I made this delicious salad for a potluck the other day and everyone loved it. You can use peaches instead of nectarines. Try to find ripe heirloom tomatoes for extra flavor.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 3nectarines, pitted and chopped
- 2large heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 2(4 ounce) balls Burrata cheese, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2tablespoons fresh basil, chopped, or to taste
- 5tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½teaspoon honey
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Step 1Combine nectarines, tomatoes, burrata cheese, and basil in a bowl.
Step 2Stir together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and honey. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over salad.