Sauteed Bloody Mary Shrimp
Serve over rice or pasta, or plain as appetizer. Lucille's Bloody Mary Mix® is a dry spice used for cooking or added to tomato juice to create a Bloody Mary.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1(32 ounce) can tomato juice
- 4tablespoons Bloody Mary dry spice mix (such as Lucille's®), divided
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1(8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3scallions, cut into 1-inch pieces, or more to taste
- 1jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 3cloves garlic, slivered
- 32colossal shrimp, shelled and deveined with tail on
Step 1Combine tomato juice and 2 tablespoons Bloody Mary spice mix in a large jar with a lid and shake vigorously for 15 seconds. Set aside.
Step 2Heat oil lin a large pan over medium heat. Add water chestnuts, scallions, jalapeno pepper, garlic, and about 2/3 the Bloody Mary-tomato juice mixture. Cook 2 minutes.
Step 3Place shrimp in a bowl and sprinkle with remaining Bloody Mary spice mix. Add them to the pan with the tomato juice mixture. Cook and stir until shrimp are opaque and curl slightly, 2 to 3 minutes.