Parmesan Crisp Salad
Add an extra crunch to any salad with BelGioioso Parmesan Crisps.
- Serves: 2 persons
- 8ounces BelGioioso Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2cups Brussels sprouts, chopped
- 1large orange, cut into wedges
- 2tablespoons roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- ½cup red grapes, halved
Step 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Oil a sheet pan and place 1 tablespoon of shredded Parmesan in piles on the pan.
Step 2Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese starts to brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 1 minute. Remove crisps from the pan and cool completely.
Step 3In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and olive oil. Add dressing to the chopped Brussels sprouts and toss until coated. Transfer to serving bowl and top with orange wedges, hazelnuts, and red grapes. Garnish with Parmesan crisps.