Veggie Nacho Salad
The best nachos ever! Great way to get people to eat their veggies. This recipe calls for a lot of ingredients, but it's worth it. Even better with homemade guac! A meal that is enough for 2. Tastes good with or without the corned beef.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1(10 ounce) bag tortilla chips, or to taste
- ½cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1teaspoon vegetable oil, or as needed
- 1(12 ounce) can corned beef
- 2cups shredded lettuce
- 1½ cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1tomato, diced
- ¼cup diced onion
- ½cup guacamole
- 1tablespoon sour cream, or to taste
- 1tablespoon chopped green onions, or to taste
- 1pinch seasoned salt, or to taste
Step 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread tortilla chips on a baking sheet and sprinkle shredded cheese over chips.
Step 2Bake in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, about 7 minutes.
Step 3Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add corned beef and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Step 4Pile corned beef, lettuce, cabbage, tomato, and onion on top of the chips. Add guacamole, sour cream, and green onions. Sprinkle seasoned salt on top. Toss lightly at the table.