Avocado Tomato Salad with Cucumbers
This is a fusion between Greek, Italian, and Latin cultures. This salad can add a healthy, yet very hearty, satisfying blend to any dinner. It is sure to release all of those endorphins including dopamine that make you feel great after pigging out at a fast food or a comfort food dinner but staying as healthy as can be. How many recipes can make that claim? Well this one can!
- Serves: 6 persons
- 5medium avocados - halved, peeled, and pitted
- 2large cucumbers, ends trimmed
- 4medium Roma tomatoes
- ¼cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼cup Italian salad dressing
- ¼teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ¾teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- ½teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
Step 1Cut avocados into wedges. Peel cucumbers, if desired, and cut into slices. Core tomatoes and cut into wedges. Transfer all to a bowl.
Step 2Add vinegar, Italian dressing, oregano, pepper, and salt; mix until well combined. Taste and adjust seasonings.