Easy 5-Can Creamy Corn Salsa
My buddy brings this creamy corn salsa dip to the ranch every year. It doesn't even make it from the truck to the fridge. Serve with corn chips.
- Serves: 16 persons
- 2cups finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1(11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn (such as Green Giant®), drained
- 1(11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1(11 ounce) can corn niblets, drained
- 1(4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained
- 1(4 ounce) can sliced jalapeno peppers, drained
- ¾cup mayonnaise
- ¾cup sour cream
- 1bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
Step 1Mix Cheddar cheese, all drained corn, chile peppers, jalapeno peppers, mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions, and garlic powder in a large bowl until well combined. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.