Marinated Cucumber, Onion, and Tomato Salad
This easy cucumber, onion, and tomato salad is perfect for a warm summer day.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 1cup water
- ½cup distilled white vinegar
- ¼cup vegetable oil
- ¼cup sugar
- 1teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 3cucumbers, peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 3tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1onion, sliced and separated into rings
Step 1Whisk water, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl until smooth; add cucumbers, tomatoes, and onion and stir to coat.
Step 2Cover bowl with plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.