Pumpkin Toffee Cream Pie
"This no-bake pie is rich, creamy, and sets up in about 1 hour. This makes quite a bit of filling, so you can make it in a 10-inch pie crust, or spoon the leftover in individual serving cups."
- Serves: 8 persons
- 2cups pumpkin puree
- 1(1 ounce) package instant sugar-free butterscotch pudding mix
- ⅔cup nonfat dry milk powder
- ⅓cup water
- 1cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2tablespoons toffee baking bits
- 1(9 inch) graham cracker crust
Step 1In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, dry pudding mix, dry milk powder and water. Blend in 1/4 cup whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice.Pour filling into pie crust, top with remaining whipped topping, sprinkle with pecans and toffee chips. Refrigerate for 1 hour.