Zesty 4th of July Summer Salsa
I'm asked to bring this to every picnic or 4th of July gathering in the summer. It's definitely a favorite among my family. It's quick and super easy to make!
- Serves: 12 persons
- 1(12 ounce) jar jalapeno peppers
- 6medium ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2bunches green onions, finely chopped
- 3medium white onions, finely chopped
- 2(4 ounce) cans chopped green chile peppers
- 1bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2medium limes, juiced
- salt to taste
Step 1Drain jalapeno juice into a large bowl. Finely chop jalapenos and add to the juice. Add tomatoes, green and white onions, chile peppers, and cilantro. Add lime juice over top and mix everything together. Season with salt.