Hot Bacon Cheese Jalepeno Dip (Pumpkin Optional)
This dip is perfect for holiday parties, game day gatherings, or Halloween parties! Serve with fresh vegetables, tortilla chips, crackers, or pretzels.
- Serves: 16 persons
- 2(8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- ¾cup salsa verde (green salsa)
- 2tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2tablespoons chopped canned jalapeno peppers
Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Step 2Place cream cheese and Monterey Jack cheese in top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a baking pan.
Step 3Mix bacon, green salsa, green onions, and jalapeno peppers in with the cheese.
Step 4Bake dip in the preheated oven until warm and bubbly, 10 to 12 minutes.