Chicken Wings With Oyster Sauce
Chinese chicken wings with oyster sauce is an easy Chinese appetizer recipe where the chicken wings are coated in a marinade and baked.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 2 ½pounds chicken wings (about 15)
- 3tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2tablespoons Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 1garlic clove (minced)
- 1green onion (scallion, spring onion), diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Preheat oven to 350 F. In a small bowl, combine the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sherry, garlic and onion to make the glazing sauce.
Step 3Place the chicken in a shallow glass baking dish and brush with part of the glazing sauce.
Step 4Bake the wings for approximately 1 hour, turning over at least once and brushing with the glazing sauce 2 or 3 times during cooking.