Perfect Potato Salad Recipe With Eggs
If you're looking for a perfect potato salad, this recipe is a great choice. This potato salad has everything it needs but nothing more.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 6medium (about 2 pounds) russet (Idaho) potatoes , peeled or unpeeled
- 1teaspoon salt, for cooking potatoes
- 1cup mayonnaise
- 1cup chopped celery
- ¾cup chopped onion
- ½cup chopped flat leaf parsley , plus more for garnish if desired
- 3hard-boiled eggs , chopped; plus more eggs for garnish if desired
- 1 ½teaspoons brown mustard
- 1 ½teaspoons salt
- ½teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Parsley, for garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
Step 3Drain, cool, and slice the potatoes. Place in a large bowl.
Step 4Add the remaining ingredients to the potatoes in the bowl.
Step 5Gently but thoroughly toss to mix well. Garnish with additional egg, parsley, and ground pepper if desired.