Citrusy Romaine Salad with Shredded Chicken
Delicious and light summer salad with romaine lettuce, shredded chicken, and cilantro.
- Serves: 2 persons
- 2cups chopped romaine lettuce
- ½cup shredded cooked chicken
- ¼cup mung bean sprouts
- ¼cup freshly chopped cilantro
- ½medium avocado, sliced
- ¼medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½medium lime, juiced
- kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Step 1Combine lettuce, chicken, sprouts, cilantro, avocado, and cucumber in a bowl.
Step 2Add ranch dressing, olive oil, and lime juice; toss lightly. Season with salt and pepper.