Grilled Crab Cakes
Crab cakes are delicious to begin with, but grilling them adds even more flavor. Your dinner guests will love for you making this recipe.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 2(6-ounce) cans crabmeat, drained
- ¾cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1small onion, finely chopped
- 1egg, lightly beaten
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 3tablespoons sour cream , or Greek yogurt
- 1tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1teaspoon hot sauce
- 1teaspoon salt
- ½teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Combine the crab with the remaining ingredients in a medium mixing bowl .
Step 3Form the crab mixture into 4 to 5 patties.
Step 4Place in a shallow dish, cover, and refrigerate for at least an hour before grilling.
Step 5Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Place patties on a lightly oiled grill grate.
Step 6Cook for 10 minutes, turning once. Remove from heat and serve immediately.