Quick and Easy Mexican Breakfast Tacos
This quick and easy meal makes a great (vegetarian) breakfast or lunch!
- Serves: 4 persons
- cooking spray
- ½cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2green onions, diced
- ⅛teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅛teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1(15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 4(9 inch) tortillas whole wheat tortillas
- 2tablespoons salsa
- 2tablespoons fat-free sour cream
Step 1Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; warm over medium-high heat. Whisk eggs together in a bowl. Pour into the skillet. Add spinach, green onions, garlic salt, and Cajun seasoning. Cook and stir until eggs are nearly set, about 5 minutes.
Step 2Pour black beans into a small pot over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Step 3Sprinkle Mexican cheese blend over tortillas. Place tortillas on microwave-safe plates or paper towels. Microwave 2 tortillas at a time, about 30 minute seconds. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Step 4Divide egg mixture and beans over the center of the tortillas. Top with salsa and sour cream.