Juicy Beef and Bacon Burgers
These bacon burgers include ground beef, diced bacon, chopped onion, and Worcestershire sauce. Fry, grill, or bake these juicy hamburgers.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 1 ½pounds ground beef
- ½cup onion (finely chopped )
- 2slices bacon (finely diced)
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ¼cups breadcrumbs (fresh soft)
- 1large egg
- ½teaspoon salt
- ¼teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2tablespoons vegetable oil
- Optional: hamburger buns (toasted or not)
- Optional: toppings and condiments, as desired
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Combine ground beef, onion, bacon, Worcestershire sauce, breadcrumbs , egg, salt, and pepper. Mix with hands until blended.
Step 3Shape the ground beef mixture into 4 to 6 burgers and dust them lightly with the flour.
Step 4Oil the grill grate and heat half of it to high heat or about 400 F to 450 F. The other half of the grill should be low heat.
Step 5Place the burgers on the high heat side and cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until well browned. Move them to the low heat area and continue to cook for another 3 to 5 minutes, or until done as desired.