Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
Every fall I eagerly await this iced coffee from that famous coffee shop. What I don't like is that it can be pricey. So I decided to make my own pumpkin cream to be able to enjoy it year round.
- Serves: 2 persons
- ½cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼cup pumpkin puree
- 3tablespoons pumpkin pie syrup (such as Torani(R)), or to taste
- 2teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2tablespoons sugar-free vanilla syrup (such as Torani®)
- 1cup cold brew coffee, or as needed
Step 1Combine heavy whipping cream, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie syrup, and pumpkin spice in a bowl. Whip with a hand mixer until creamy and slightly thickened.
Step 2Fill 2 glasses with ice. Add 1 tablespoon vanilla syrup to each glass, fill 2/3 of the way with cold brew coffee, and divide pumpkin cream evenly between both.