Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate
This pumpkin spice white hot chocolate is so chocolaty, pumpkiny and creamy. Top with whipped cream, cinnamon, and cinnamon stick.
- Serves: 1 person
- 1cup milk
- ¼cup white chocolate chips
- 1teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼cup pumpkin puree
- ½teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼teaspoon ground cinnamon
Step 1Combine milk, chocolate chips, and cocoa powder in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring a simmer, stirring constantly until chips are melted, about 5 minutes. Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and cinnamon; whisk until well combined and heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.