Pumpkin Pie Blondies
A pumpkin butterscotch brownie with a pie crust twist.
- Serves: 1 person
- cooking spray
- 1(9 inch) prepared pie dough, thawed if frozen
- ¼cup butter at room temperature
- 1cup brown sugar
- 1(15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½teaspoon baking soda
- ½teaspoon salt
- 1(11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- ½(2.25 ounce) package chopped pecans
- 2tablespoons confectioners' sugar, or to taste
Step 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
Step 2Mold the pie crust to fit the pan. It may be thin in some spots; that's ok, just try to get it as even as possible.
Step 3Beat butter and brown sugar together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat 1 egg into the butter until completely blended; repeat with the second egg.
Step 4Mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Add to pumpkin mixture and beat to combine. Fold butterscotch chips and pecans into the mixture; pour into the pie crust.
Step 5Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 25 to 35 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar.