Gorgonzola Pizza with Cipolline Onions
Gorgonzola, mascarpone, and fresh mozzarella make this pizza delicious.
- Serves: 1 person
- 3tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1(10 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 4ounces BelGioioso Mascarpone cheese
- 6ounces BelGioioso CreamyGorg® or Crumbly Gorgonzola cheese, thinly sliced
- 4ounces BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- ¼cup balsamic cipolline onions, sliced
Step 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a pizza pan with oil and spread the pizza dough evenly to all edges of the pizza pan. Spread BelGioioso Mascarpone over the pizza dough. Top with slices of BelGioioso Gorgonzola and Fresh Mozzarella and cipolline onions. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.