Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
An incredible and easy double-layer pumpkin pie cheesecake. A recipe that is loved and adored even by people who are readily known at Thanksgiving and Christmas as hating pumpkin pie. This recipe will win everyone over and make a new family favorite!
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1tablespoon milk
- 1tablespoon white sugar
- 1(8 ounce) container whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed and divided
- 1(6 ounce) graham cracker crust (such as Nabisco® Honey Maid)
- 1(15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1cup milk
- 2(3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼teaspoon ground cloves
Step 1Beat cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk, and sugar together in a large bowl with a whisk until blended. Stir in half of whipped topping; spread into crust.
Step 2Whisk pumpkin puree, 1 cup milk, pudding mix, cinnamon, ginger, and ground cloves together in a bowl until mixture is thick and blended. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
Step 3Chill in the refrigerator until set, about 4 hours. Remove from the refrigerator; top with remaining whipped topping before serving.