Slow Cooker Hobo Beans Recipe
This hobo beans recipe combines lots of beans, bacon, and ground beef to make a delicious supper. Give it a try!
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1large can Pork & Beans, drained slightly
- 1small can red or kidney beans, drained slightly
- 1small can lima beans or black-eyed peas, drained slightly
- 1pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1pound bacon, cubed, cooked and drained
- 1cup onions
- 1 ½cup Bar-B-Que sauce
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Mix all—pork & beans, red or kidney beans (whichever using), lima beans or black-eyed peas (whichever using), cooked and drained ground beef, cooked, drained and cubed bacon, onions, barbecue sauce—in a slow cooker.
Step 3Cook 5 to 6 hours on low.