Caramel Apple Mini "Cheesecakes"
With prepared puff pastry shells and instant vanilla pudding it's easy to prepare these delicious caramel apple desserts.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 1(10 ounce) package frozen puff pastry shells
- 4ounces PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1cup milk, divided
- 1(3.4 ounce) package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1Granny Smith or Red Delicious apple, chopped
- 3tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
Step 1Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
Step 2Bake pastry shells as directed on package; cool.
Step 3Meanwhile, beat Neufchatel and 1/4 cup milk with mixer until blended. Add dry pudding mix and remaining milk; beat 2 min. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Step 4Remove top and doughy center from each pastry shell; discard removed pastry. Fill shells with pudding mixture; top with apples and caramel topping. Serve with pastry tops.