Baked Ham and Cheese Quesadilla
Kick your game up a notch with this baked ham and cheese quesadilla. You’ll love this easy recipe that’s perfect for a hot lunch or easy dinner.
- Serves: 4 persons
- Cooking spray, for greasing pan
- 4large flour tortillas
- ½cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 8ounces ham , thinly sliced
- ½cup diced tomatoes
- 2tablespoons chopped green onion , optional
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Vegetable oil, for brushing tops
Step 1Gather the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
Step 2Lightly spray a cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
Step 3Arrange 2 of the tortillas on the cookie sheet and then evenly top with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
Step 4Top the cheese with the sliced ham, the diced tomatoes, green onion (if using), and then the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese.
Step 5Sprinkle each with a little freshly ground black pepper and then cover each with the remaining tortillas.
Step 6Brush the tops with vegetable oil and bake in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes, until browned.
Step 7Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with mustard or mayonnaise.