Peanutty Ice Cream Pie
A great party pie! Top with M&Ms®, sprinkles, toasted coconut, or chocolate shavings before serving.
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1⅓ cups finely chopped peanuts
- 3tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2tablespoons white sugar
- ¼cup peanut butter
- ¼cup light corn syrup
- ¼cup flaked coconut
- 3tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- ¼cup mini candy-coated chocolate pieces
Step 1Combine the peanuts, butter and sugar; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-inch pie plate. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Step 2In a large bowl, combine peanut butter and corn syrup. Add coconut and peanuts. Stir in ice cream just until combined. Spoon into crust.
Step 3Cover and freeze overnight or until firm. Just before serving, sprinkle with mini candy-coated chocolate pieces, if desired.