Easy Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Chili
Hearty chicken chili with a bit of zip from RO*TEL® tomatoes. Cream cheese makes it richer and creamier than a standard broth-based white chicken chili. Super easy to assemble - just throw everything in the slow cooker. This one will stand out in the crowd at any chili cook-off/tasting. It is brought to our neighborhood chili tasting each year and is the first one gone every year! Serve topped with green onions, cilantro, and shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 3skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1(15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1(15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1(14 ounce) can corn, undrained
- 2(10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chiles (such as RO*TEL®), undrained
- 1(1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1tablespoon chili powder
- 1teaspoon ground cumin
- 1teaspoon onion powder
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese
Step 1Place chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker. Pour cannellini beans, black beans, corn, and tomatoes over the chicken in order listed. Sprinkle ranch dressing mix, chili powder, cumin, and onion powder on top. Place cream cheese on top. Cook on Low until chicken is fork-tender, 6 to 8 hours.
Step 2Remove chicken breasts and shred with two forks or cut into bite-sized chunks. Stir chicken back into the slow cooker; mix chili thoroughly.