Two Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Naan Pizza
This crispy, melty, baked Two Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Naan Pizza makes for a simple pizza night, any day of the week.
- Serves: 4 persons
- ⅓cup sun-dried tomatoes (oil-packed)
- ½cup parmesan cheese (finely shredded)
- 1teaspoon garlic (minced)
- ¼cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt (to taste; coarse or kosher)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- 2naan (one 8-to-10 ounce package)
- 6ounces goat cheese (firm aged; peeled into flat strips with a vegetable peeler)
- Garnish: fresh basil
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Preheat the oven to 375 F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or lightly oil it.
Step 3In a food processor , place the sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Puree until fairly smooth.
Step 4Spread two tablespoons of the sun-dried tomato pesto on each naan and evenly sprinkle over the strips of aged goat cheese.
Step 5Bake for 20 minutes until the edges are browned and the cheese is melty.
Step 6Sprinkle with fresh basil, if desired, and serve hot.