Spicy Roasted Cauliflower and Labneh Spread with Fresh Rosemary
A bright, creamy spread made with roasted cauliflower and labneh, topped with fresh rosemary and served on toasted flatbreads from Elizabeth Stark of Brooklyn Supper.
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1medium head cauliflower, cored and cut into 3/4-inch florets
- 8tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1cup labneh cheese
- 2tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus a lemon wedge for serving
- 2teaspoons chili oil
- 1teaspoon minced garlic
- 2tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- ½teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Step 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Step 2In a small bowl, toss cauliflower florets with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon sea salt.
Step 3Create a foil packet by folding a 20-inch length of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil in half and then folding the sides over several times. Carefully spoon cauliflower into packet and fold top over several times to seal. Set on a rimmed baking sheet and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender (use caution when opening foil packet - the steam inside will be very hot).
Step 4In the bowl of a food processor, pulse to combine roasted cauliflower, labneh, 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, chili oil and garlic and then process 1 minute or until mixture is smooth. Taste and add salt as need.
Step 5Spoon spread into a serving bowl. Top with fresh rosemary, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, and a squeeze of lemon. Serve with toasted flatbread triangles.