Pumpkin Chocolate Truffles
These yummy little truffles are rich and addictive. I sprinkle them with powdered sugar but the choices are endless. You can roll them in chopped pumpkin seeds, nuts, coconut, cocoa powder, or dip them in melted chocolate. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Serves: 24 persons
- 1¼ cups crushed cookies (such as Biscoff®)
- ½cup ground almonds, toasted
- ¼cup powdered sugar
- ½teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼cup pumpkin-flavored coffee liqueur (such as Pumpkin Spice Kahlua®)
- ½cup chocolate chips, melted
- ¼cup pumpkin puree
- 1tablespoon pumpkin syrup (such as Torani®)
- 24pumpkin seeds
Step 1Combine crushed cookies, ground almonds, powdered sugar, and pumpkin spice in a bowl. Mix in coffee liqueur, melted chocolate chips, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin syrup until combined but sticky. Place in freezer until firm, 30 to 50 minutes.
Step 2Roll mixture into 1-inch balls. Sprinkle each ball with powdered sugar and top with 1 pumpkin seed.