Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
The fresh salsa makes this dish perfect for a hot summer night or picnic.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 2(1 pound) pork tenderloins
- 3tablespoons brown sugar
- 3tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¾teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 2cups chopped fresh pineapple
- ⅓cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2green onions, chopped
- 1tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1tablespoon brown sugar
Step 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a shallow roasting pan with aluminum foil.
Step 2Place pork in roasting pan. Combine 3 tablespoons brown sugar, mustard, and ginger in bowl; spread over pork.
Step 3Bake in preheated oven until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), about 35 to 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Step 4Combine pineapple, peppers, green onions, cilantro, and 1 tablespoon brown sugar in a bowl. Serve with pork.