Chili, Corn, and Black Bean Salsa
Very simple and healthy chili and corn salsa, perfect for a topping or dipping chips.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 1(15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1(15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1(10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1avocado, diced
- ¾cup diced red onion
- 1tablespoon minced garlic
- 1medium lime, juiced
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 2tablespoons ground cumin
- 1pinch cayenne pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Step 1Mix black beans, corn, tomatoes, avocado, onion, and garlic together in a large bowl. Squeeze the juice of one fresh lime in the bowl. Add olive oil, chili sauce, cumin, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Give it a good mix and enjoy right away or refrigerate overnight.