Summer Fresh Shrimp Kebabs
Quick, easy, and delicious summertime shrimp kebab dish. Perfect for barbecues and picnics.
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 3cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1shallot, finely chopped
- 2lemons, zested and juiced
- 1lime, zested and juiced
- ¼cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 40extra-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
Step 1Combine cilantro, parsley, garlic, shallot, lemon zest and juice, and lime zest and juice in a small bowl. Whisk in olive oil slowly until marinade is combined.
Step 2Place shrimp in a large zip-top bag and pour in marinade mixture. Seal bag and gently massage onto shrimp. Refrigerate for 1 to 6 hours.
Step 3Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Slide 5 shrimp onto each skewer.
Step 4Grill shrimp kebabs until they are bright pink on the outside and meat is opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Serve hot.