Edible Cookie Dough for One (Eggless)
Made with heat-treated flour and no eggs, this cookie dough is perfect for when a craving strikes. No need to share, the recipe serves one or two.
- Serves: 2 persons
- 5tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1pinch salt
- 1tablespoon heavy cream or milk
- 2tablespoons chocolate chips (mini or regular), optional
- 2teaspoons rainbow sprinkles, optional
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Add the flour to a small heatproof bowl and microwave on high power for 1 minute. Use an instant-read thermometer to make sure the internal temperature has reached at least 165 F. Let cool to room temperature.
Step 3Combine the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a small mixing bowl. Mix for about a minute to help the sugar dissolve a bit, scraping the sides of the bowl often.
Step 4Add the vanilla and salt and mix.
Step 5Stir in the heat treated flour.
Step 6Add up to 1 tablespoon of heavy cream or milk to achieve your desired texture. A small amount of cream or none at all will make a stiff dough, while adding more cream will make for a creamier texture.
Step 7Add the chocolate chips and/or sprinkles, if using, and mix just until combined.