Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole With Cheddar Cheese
This is an easy tuna noodle casserole recipe made with condensed soup, cheddar cheese, tuna, peas, and cooked noodles.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 12ounces medium egg noodles (cooked and drained)
- 2(10.75-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2cups green peas (cooked)
- 1 ½cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2(6-ounce) cans tuna (drained and flaked)
- ½cup milk
- ½teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2tablespoons butter (melted)
Step 1Gather the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
Step 2Spray a 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
Step 3Combine the noodles, soup, peas, cheese, tuna, and milk. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spoon into the prepared baking dish.
Step 4In a small bowl, toss the breadcrumbs with the melted butter and sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
Step 5Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until hot and bubbly and the breadcrumbs are browned.
Step 6Serve and enjoy.