Becel Anything Goes Cookie Dough Festive Gingerbread Cookie Bars
White chocolate, pistachio and cranberry add a splash of festive colour - and flavour to soft & chewy cookie bars.
- Serves: 30 persons
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- ½teaspoon salt
- 1cup Becel® Buttery Taste or Original Margarine*
- 1cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ¼cup granulated sugar
- 2large eggs large Naturegg™ Omega 3 eggs
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1teaspoon ground ginger
- 3tablespoons HERSHEY'S® Chipits® White Chocolate Baking Chips
- ½cup dried cranberries
- ½cup toasted chopped pistachios
Step 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) baking pan with foil or parchment paper leaving 2-inch (5 cm) overhang; spray with cooking spray and set aside. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Step 2Beat Becel Buttery Taste margarine with sugars in large bowl. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended. Gradually add in flour mixture; beat just until blended. Stir in cinnamon and ginger. Spread into prepared baking pan. Combine chips, cranberries and pistachios in small bowl. Evenly sprinkle over dough; press gently.
Step 3Bake 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Using foil overhang, lift out of pan and cool completely. Cut into 30 pieces.