A variation on the famous "jungle juice" recipe, scaling back quantity while focusing on flavor.
- Serves: 90 persons
- 2(20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1pound sliced fresh strawberries
- 1pound clementines, peeled and segmented
- 1cup cubed seeded watermelon
- 1¾ liters vodka
- 10pounds ice
- 1gallon orange punch (such as Sunny D®)
- ½cup cherry-flavored drink mix (such as Kool-Aid®)
- 1(2 liter) bottle caffeinated citrus-flavored soda (such as Mountain Dew®)
- 1(2 liter) bottle lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite®)
Step 1Combine undrained pineapple chunks, strawberries, clementines, and watermelon in a gallon container. Add vodka, stir, and close the lid. Store in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
Step 2When ready to serve, pour ice into a 10-gallon container. Pour fruit-vodka mixture over the ice. Pour in orange punch and cherry-flavored drink mix. Slowly add caffeinated citrus-flavored soda. Slowly add lemon-lime soda. Stir slowly until combined.
Step 3Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.