The Best Banana Pudding
The best no bake banana pudding you will ever find (or so I've been told by many).
- Serves: 20 persons
- 1(5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2cups cold milk
- 1(14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1(12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1(16 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 14bananas, sliced
Step 1In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk 2 minutes. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping. Layer wafers, bananas and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl. Chill until serving.